Sothink SWF Quicker is the leading Flash Editor & Flash Maker. With this Flash software, you can export flash animation and HTML5. The Flash Editor provides the same vector editing capability as Adobe Flash but cost less.
Sothink SWF Quicker is a powerful Flash Editor to edit SWF directly or export flash and HTML5 with easy. It supports Flash CS5, ActionScript 3.0, shape design, rich format text editing, movie clip and button creation, general or guided motion tween, built-in effects, mask layer, stream sound and event sound, Flash video, importing JPEG/BMP/Animated GIF/PNG and much more. Besides using its own shape drawing tools, you can also import other popular vector formats including AI, SVG and WMF/EMF and use them in the software. As known, it provides the same vector editing capability as Adobe Flash does but costs much less.
Check the main features of the Flash Maker below:
1. Full Range of Flash Versions
(1) Supports importing and editing SWF file of Flash V6, V7, V8, CS3(V9), CS4(V10) and CS5.
(2) Supports editing Flash elements such as Text, Shape, Movie Clip, URL, ActionScript, etc.
2. Advanced Control of Flash by ActionScript
(1) An intelligent ActionScript Editor which supports Syntax Highlighting, Auto Completion and Dynamic Prompt is embedded in the animation software.
(2) Able to design interactive game with ActionScript 2.0/3.0 Class and Object Oriented programming.
3. Rich Built-in Templates and Animated Effects
(1) Over 60+ built-in animated effects and 7 Flash filters.
(2) Abundant Flash templates of Flash Album, Banner, Navigation Button and Slide Show.
4. Powerful Flash Creation & Vector Drawing Tools
(1) Provides Flash Creation function like timeline, shape design, Motion/Shape/Image Tween, and so on.
(2) Provides Object Snapping, Pixel Snapping and Snap Alignment to align objects.
(3) Full set of vector drawing tools, such as Rectangle, Pen, Brush, Eraser, Paint Bucket, etc.
5. Diverse Import & Output Formats
Supports importing various kinds of media types, such as AI, MP3, MPEG, AVI, MOV, AVI, MPEG, WMV/ASF, MOV/QT, RM/RMVB, DivX/XviD, etc.