Powerful SWF editor mainly designed for developers to edit SWF/GLS files. It opens SWF/GLS and auto parses the file into a tag tree. You can easily edit the SWF/GLS by changing tag values. Assistances: fuzzy search, sort tags, preview SWF tag nodes…
Cute SWF editor mainly designed for developers to parse SWF file into editable tag values and fast make changes. With this SWF hex editor, you can get rid of the complicated Adobe Flash tool to execute SWF modifications. Ignore the headache stage, timeline, layer… Instead, you just need to open the SWF file to see all the tags and binary data, fast locate and change the target tag values, finally preview revised tag node to check results. And the GLS file can be edited in the same way, except that the GLS file cannot be previewed currently.
• Auto parse the opened SWF/GLS file into a tag tree;
• Edit the SWF/GLS file by changing tag values;
• Show/Hide the SWF/GLS file header;
• Sort the SWF/GLS tags by default order or by category;
• Preview individual tag node of the SWF file;
• Search content by Type/Value;
• Save the edited SWF/GLS files;
• Support opening multiple files at one time;
• Support only displaying the SWF tags of the selected category;
• The preview window is changed to the floating window rather than part of the main window;
• Combine "Style" and "Language" to "Option" in the menu bar.
• Multi-language interfaces: English, Traditional Chinese, German, French, Italian, Korean, Russian and Portuguese.
Who Need Sothink SWF Editor?
Flash related developers who need to debug project by digging into the tag values or binary data of SWF files occasionally.
• Flash designers
Experienced Flash designers who want to edit SWF elements more efficiently by directly changing the tag values in SWF files.
• Flash novices and Flash fans
Flash lovers who just feel interested to learn the Flash technology and take a deep look at every SWF file.
• Sothink SWF Decompiler users
You can open and edit the GLS file exported from Sothink SWF Decompiler. With SWF Editor, the GLS file will be parsed as editable tag values, which can be changed as you like.