Shows you comprehensive information about which modules processes have opened or loaded,register/unregister modules to registry database, show the environment variables or the Windows error codes, make operations like kill process and much more...
What the Process Manager is and what you can do with it:
* you can easily see what's happening behind the desktop
* which processes are running on your computer
* you can see all modules which are loaded, or only those used by a particular process
* you're the master: Process Manager lets you close normally or kill any running process
* register and unregister modules
* complete information about process and modules
* see Windows error codes
* consult environment variables
* search for modules on the disk
* export the information for further use in Excel
So, with one quick look you can see that Process Manager is the tool you're looking for a long time, it shows you the backstage of your computer, and more, it lets you control things.