This print management software provides easy software solution for Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/Windows 7 print server and non print server printing environment i.e. direct IP printing or workstation connected printer. The software are designed to provide centralized print management capabilities for businesses and education institutions through advanced print control, print monitor, print count, print quota and print audit capabilities. This software can be used with any brand and type of printer making it global usage software and helps to track and control print jobs sent from Windows / Linux / Unix / Mac OS clients and eliminate unnecessary paper wastage. Billing report generated can be sent in your desired language by email, this report can also be seen from your web browser. This printer accounting software helps to track jobs in queue, deleted print jobs and actually printed jobs, effectively monitor all printer activity. It has proved fruitful for thousands of IT departments, systems and network administrators, businesses and educational facilities to automate and simplify the administration of printing and save unwanted printing costs.
1. Centralized print manager / print counter / printer monitor.
2. Manage, control, monitor, count, quota, restrict and report user printing across your entire network in just a few minutes.
3. Print authentication / client code billing.
4. Manage printers of all brands and all types (print server/ direct IP printer / workstation connected printer).
5. Manage and monitor 1 to 500 printers and print jobs from a single console.
6. Support Windows Active Directory domain integration.
7. Designed for businesses and education institutions of all sizes.
8. Easy users / groups / quota / rules management.
9. Save, view and reprint the content of print jobs.
10. Monitor, control and reduce paper and toner cost.
11. 100 reports designed for your print cost analysis in any language.