Utility to send email from command prompt; send attached files, SSL encryption, plain text or HTML (with embedded pictures). Supported - TO, CC (Carbon Copy), BCC (Blind Carbon Copy), alternate text for HTML messages, text encoding
Utility to send email from command prompt; send attached files, plain text or HTML (with embedded pictures). Supported - TO, CC (Carbon Copy), BCC (Blind Carbon Copy), SSL and STARTTLS encryption, alternate text for email programs that do not support HTML messages, message text encoding. Works on Microsoft Windows (98 / Me / NT / 2000 / 2003 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / 2008). Ability to take parameters from a text file or files. Ability to set message comment, organization.
- e-update - checks for updates automatically;
- For batch programming return codes to check success or failure from environment variable %errorlevel%;
- Send mail from any software that can execute external commands, CGI scripts, Scheduled Tasks, etc.
- Send email using CC (Carbon Copy) and / or BCC (Blind Carbon Copy);
- Set SMTP server address and SMTP server port;
- SSL and STARTTLS secure connection;
- Use mail server authentication;
- Ability to set message priority;
- EML file support;
- UTF8 auto detect;
- Plain text or MIME encoding (Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions);
- Quiet mode and Debug mode.