The StudyMinder Homework System helps students of all ages, from middle school to college level, track their grades, prioritize assignments and better manage their study time. Get organized and get it done with this powerful student planner.
The StudyMinder Homework System is an electronic student planner for Windows that helps students of all ages, from middle school and high school to college level, track their grades, prioritize assignments and better manage their study time. StudyMinder shows the total time needed to prepare for school each day and the status of all assignments. Students can even share assignment instructions with classmates. The latest version includes a series of video tutorials to get you started quickly. Take control, get organized and get it done with this powerful student planner.
Students have special scheduling requirements that are not satisfied by general purpose calendar software programs. With a calendar program you enter an assignment on the date that it is due. But then how do you track how much has been completed? How do you mark it "Finished"? And most importantly, what about study time? Simply adding an assignment to the calendar doesn't help with scheduling the time required to complete it.
The StudyMinder Homework System has dozens of features for managing homework that are not available in a general purpose software planner:
- Track assignments, tests and quizzes, even large projects
- See all assignments at a glance - by class, day and week
- List assignments by completion date, estimated time, status, type and more
- Be reminded about upcoming assignments and projects
- Displays the amount of time needed to study for each assignment
- View total study time by assignment, class, day and week
- Calculates current grade point average for each class
Entering assignments into StudyMinder – which takes just a few seconds for each assignment – ensures that all important homework information can be found quickly and nothing gets lost or forgotten. StudyMinder gives students power over their schedules and encourages good time management skills.