1. Vividlife helps to clarify your goal. 2. to formally write down what you are going to do is an investment of determination. The more the investment is, the more responsibility to achieve the goal. 3. formally written jobs are not easily forgotten.
How VividLife helps to arrange your time?
Did you ever have such experience:
1. After a whole month's hard work, you get nothing fruitful
2. With piles of work to do, and do not know where to start
3. Taking interest in everything, and learn nothing at last
If your answer is "Yes", VividLife is just for you!
Why do we need a To Do list?
When Charles M. Schwab started Bethlehem Steel he called in management consultant Ivy Lee and asked how management could get more done during the day. Ivy Lee recommended the following.Each evening before the manager leaves, they should write down the most important things they have to do tomorrow. Then number them in the order of their true importance. The first thing the next morning, they are to start working on item number one, and stay with it until completed. Then begin item number two, then number three, and so on. They should not worry if they do not complete everything on the list. At least they will have completed the most important projects before getting to the less important ones.
Ivy Lee told Charles Schwab to have all his managers do this for one month. Then when the month is over, send him a check for what ever he thought the idea was worth.
At the end of the month, Ivy Lee received a check for $25,000, an enormous amount of money in the early 1900’s. Charles Schwab said that it was the best idea he ever received. It allowed his people to accomplish more during the day then any other single idea.
This was the beginning of the daily To Do list.
VividLife can help you with these:
1. it helps to clarify your goal
2. to formally write down what you are going to do is an investment of determination. The more the investment is, the more responsibility to achieve the goal.
3. formally written jobs are not easily forgotten.
4. When there are lots of jobs on the list, you can adjust their relationship more easily.
And VividLife will take up everything after you have built a 'Job Tree'.