Animate Me! creates GIF and AVI animations on the base of predefined effects (such as moving objects, small particles, running text, wave, shake, appearance, explosion, changing brightness).
- loads background picture for created animation from BMP, JPEG, PSD, PCX, PNG and GIF- files;
- manages the list of animation effects and calls edit dialogs to set parameters of each effect;
- defines animation parameters: count of frames and delay;
- builds animation on the base of list of animation effects;
- exports created animations to GIF and AVI- files;
- optimizes size of created GIF- files;
- saves animation scripts in AME- files;
- creates GIF and AVI- files from command line in batch mode;
- supports internationalization.