SwisSQL offers a complete Data Migration Tool that helps the migration of database structures and data across leading databases such as Oracle, IBM DB2, MS-SQL Server, Sybase, SAP DB, PostgreSQL and MySQL.
SwisSQL offers a complete Data Migration Tool that helps the migration of database structures and data across leading databases such as Oracle, IBM DB2, MS-SQL Server, Sybase, SAP DB, PostgreSQL and MySQL. It offers an open, user-friendly, and extensible migration process ensuring reliability and data integrity.
* Flexible, open and extensible migration process.
* Rapid data migration across databases ensuring data integrity with no loss of data.
* Migrate data across databases gration from one database to another across different platforms (Windows or Unix or Linux).
* Provides an uniform approach for migration across different databases.
* Offers connectivity to the database through JDBC.
* Easy to Install and Easy to Use tool with user friendly & intuitive GUI.
SwisSQL Data Migration Features
1. Rapid data migration ensuring data integrity with no loss of data.
2. Supports migration of schema and data across Oracle, IBM DB2, SQL Server, Sybase and MySQL databases.
3. Migrates tables, indexes, constraints along with data.
4. Migrate procedures, functions, triggers across higher and lower database versions.
5. Identify dependencies between master and child tables and orders tables with primary key and foreign key.
6. Backup tables in target database.
7. Supports JDBC connectivity.
8. Configurable options to choose the migration of tables, indexes, view and data.
9. Suspend or resume migration at any time.
10. User friendly and Intuitive GUI.
11. Provision to choose any database combination for migration.
12. Supports Project driven code base organisation.
13. Detailed and summary migration reports.
14. Supports criteria based migration (Data Subsetting) from MS SQL Server.
SwisSQL - Data Migration provides a 30 day free evaluation along with free customer support. SwisSQL provides excellent support to its customers right from product evaluation till the successful completion of their migration.