SwisSQL - Sybase to Oracle Edition is an automated migration tool to convert stored procedures implemented in Sybase ASE (Adaptive Server Enterprise) Transact SQL into equivalent PL/ SQL code. It automates more than 80% of the Sybase Transact SQL code conversion into Oracle PL/SQL with very minimal manual intervention. SwisSQL migration tool removes the time consuming, tedious and error prone manual effort involved in typical migration projects and provides great productivity benefit with high quality output and short turnaround time.
* Migration of Transact SQL procedures, functions, triggers, cursors, tables and views into Oracle PL/SQL.
* Support for conversion of Transact SQL In-Built Functions, SQL queries & all In-Built data types (including user-defined types).
* Support for conversion of both Microsoft SQL Server and
* Sybase Adaptive Server T-SQL Statements.
* Support for conversion of all Transaction features.
* Support for Cursor Declaration, OPEN, FETCH, CLOSE and DEALLOCATE Statements Conversion.
* Support for conversion of Temporary table feature into PL/SQL.
* Support for conversion of most of the '@@' Global variables into equivalent PL/SQL implementation.
* Support for Result-Set Processing conversion from Transact SQL to PL/SQL.
* Support for T-SQL Label, Assignment, Control and Conditional Statements conversion.
* Generation of formatted, readable PL/SQL code with good comments.
* A user friendly Graphical user interface with support for
o One click conversion of Sybase transact SQL into PL/SQL.
o Fetching TransactSQL model from database directly and converting. Also supports conversion of source files from local directory.
o Project driven organization of converted code to ease maintenance.