EMS SQL Manager for PostgreSQL is a high performance tool for PostgreSQL database administration and development. It works with any PostgreSQL versions up to the newest one and supports the latest PostgreSQL features.
EMS SQL Manager for PostgreSQL is a high performance tool for PostgreSQL database administration and development. It works with any PostgreSQL versions up to the newest one and supports the latest PostgreSQL features including enumerated, text search, XML and UUID data types, PostgreSQL index key sorting order, arrays of composite types, and others. SQL Manager for PostgreSQL offers plenty of powerful database tools such as Visual Database Designer to create PostgreSQL database in few clicks, Visual Query Builder to build complicated PostgreSQL queries, powerful BLOB editor and many more useful features for efficient PostgreSQL administration. SQL Manager for PostgreSQL has a state-of-the-art graphical user interface with well-described wizard system, so clear in use that even a newbie will not be confused with it.
* Support of UTF8 data
* Excellent visual and text tools for query building
* New state-of-the-art graphical user interface
* Rapid database management and navigation
* Advanced data manipulation tools
* Improved database explorer for easy management of all PostgreSQL objects
* Effective security management
* Impressive data export and import capabilities
* Powerful visual database designer
* Easy-to-use wizards performing PostgreSQL maintenance tasks
* Connecting via local port forwarding through the SSH tunnel
* Access to PostgreSQL Server through HTTP protocol