RegEx - Queries can be used by a lot of programming languages. But sometimes it is useful to test a RegExpand - Question directly. This was the idea to write this program.
The program is simple: A textbox to write the source, which should be searched, a textbox to insert the regex. If there is a match-result, every result is shown as a row in a table. If the regex-query is wrong, then you see the error.
It is a .NET1.1 - Tool, so the Microsoft.NET-Framework must be installed. The program doesn't need an installation or deinstallation - copy or delete it, it does not set registry values.
New in V1.0 (03/29/2004)
* load a file or get a html-page from an url
* use the RegEx-Options IgnoreCase, MultiLine, RightToLeft, CultureInvariant und ExplicitCapture
* all results are shown as underlined, clicking in a cell marks the position
* the program now accepts Unicode and allows the user to change the font, so asiatic and RegEx-Queries in other languages can be tested
* all settings are stored in an xml-file, so a user can interrupt his tests