Money management and expense tracking on Palm. Reports, analysis, planning. Palm OS 5 support.
Use Handy Finance to answer questions like: "How much money do I have?", "What incomes and expenses are planned?", "What have I spent my money on?".
Money management on Palm. Income and expense tracking. Personal, home and business use. Reports, analysis, planning, accounting. Desktop module, export to Excel. Palm OS 5 support: small hires fonts, T3 fullscreen, 5-way navigator.
Handy Finance is intended for mobile personal and small business money management. It is a Palm OS expense tracking software and allows the user and to answer the frequently asked questions like "How much money do I have?", "What incomes and expenses are planned?", "What have I spent my money on?" and many others.
Handy Finance has following features:
- expense and income tracking,
- interface is simple and similar to Palm OS,
- powerful tools for reports and search,
- debts and mutual accounting,
- many currencies and convenient tool for converting currencies,
- money movement between different accounts,
- security settings,
- freeware lite version allows much more than most of simpler paid programs of this class,
- freeware PC desktop module with open source allows to see all data, make reports and save to Excel,
- Palm OS 5 support: small hires fonts, T3 fullscreen, 5-way navigator.