BATTERY breathes life into your drum samples. It boasts separate sound parameters for 54 Instruments, powerful modulation capabilities and an unbeatable ease of use. BATTERY is fast, effective, intelligent and convenient. It has sample-accurate timing, internal 32-bit resolution, up to 128 velocity layers per instrument and can play samples at any pitch - BATTERY fulfills even the highest demands regarding precision, sound quality and flexibility. BATTERY has access to all the biggest sound libraries because it is compatible with the formats AKAI, SF2, LM4, AIFF, WAV and MAP. Also, more than 20 high quality soundsets are already included.
BATTERY runs either stand-alone or as a VST™ plug-in on Macintosh and under Windows. It can be played and modulated via MIDI, offers full VST™ automation and supports all other common interfaces as well. Up to 32 outputs are available which can be flexibly configured flexibly as mono or stereo outs.
Sampler designed for drum sounds, but also good for pitched sounds
* Internal 32-bit resolution and sample-accurate timing
* Reads samples in the formats AKAI S-1000™, SF2™, REAKTOR Map, LM4™, AIFF and WAV, from 8 to 32 bits
* More than 20 high-quality soundsets included
* 54 instruments, each with 128 velocity layers, tuning, volume envelope, pitch envelope, bit reduction, shaper and FX Loop for innovative effects
* Six modulation inputs per instrument with many drum-oriented presets
* Real-time wave display
* Runs stand-alone with MME™, Direct Sound™, Sound Manager™, MAS™, DirectConnect™ and ASIO™ or as a Dxi™- and VST 2™-Plugin
* Dynamic resource allocation for optimal performance
* Can be played and modulated via MIDI, with complete VST automation